Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Greedy Little Me

This is going to be a strange post.  It has come to my attention that people do not know how to shop for me.  Sooo, even though this is bananas, I'm going to write a list of shopping dos and don'ts for me.  

Now I'm going to give you a list of things I like and a list of things I don't like.  Don't mix them up!

Yarn

Pens

Empty Books

Suckable Candies

Pickles

Olives

Socks

Molds


Second List:

Lavender Soap

Cookies

Perfume

Earrings

Books

Gift Certificates

Concert tickets

Spa Vouchers


There!  All done!  I hope you enjoyed the sideways humor of this post.    

1 comment:

wandaquist said...

I think that's a wonderful idea. If I don't ask for something specific, or buy something for myself, I get nothing.

Small Words by Stephanie Van Orman

  This piece won first prize at the fair this weekend. Read to the end for the story behind the poem. SMALL WORDS by Stephanie Van Orman She...