Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Greedy Little Me

This is going to be a strange post.  It has come to my attention that people do not know how to shop for me.  Sooo, even though this is bananas, I'm going to write a list of shopping dos and don'ts for me.  

Now I'm going to give you a list of things I like and a list of things I don't like.  Don't mix them up!

Yarn

Pens

Empty Books

Suckable Candies

Pickles

Olives

Socks

Molds


Second List:

Lavender Soap

Cookies

Perfume

Earrings

Books

Gift Certificates

Concert tickets

Spa Vouchers


There!  All done!  I hope you enjoyed the sideways humor of this post.    

1 comment:

wandaquist said...

I think that's a wonderful idea. If I don't ask for something specific, or buy something for myself, I get nothing.

The House With Two Halves

Welcome Ink Drinkers! Today, I'm announcing my novelette, The House With Two Halves.   It's a fantasy romance like Heart's Key. ...