Saturday, July 20, 2024

Dictionary of Characters

Sometimes, I think something like what I'm about to do would be useful, so I have made these before, but this time I'm going to post it online since I seem to do a better job of keeping track of my documents that way.  I would also like to say that this is not a complete list.  It is merely a list of the primary characters that I can remember off the top of my head.  The leads are getting marked.  I hope you enjoy!

A

Alexander - Whatever You Want

Axel - If Diamonds Could Talk

Antony - Hidden Library

Apostate - Sleeping Prince

Armen - Beauty of Ares

Annaliese - Born in January

Aaron - Blog Entries of the Brokenhearted

B

Blanche - Kiss of Tragedy

Beth/Bethany - His 16th Face

Brandon - His 16th Face

Bobby - If Diamonds Could Talk

Benediction - Sleeping Prince

Beck/Beckett - Beauty of Ares

Blueleg - Heart's Key

Bart - Born in January

C

Christina - Whenever You Want

Colin - Whenever You Want

Cerise - Kiss of Tragedy

Carly - Behind His Mask

Christian - His 16th Face

Charles - His 16th Face

Clementine - Hidden Library

Carver - If I Tie U Down

Cinni - Sleeping Prince

Charcoal - Beauty of Ares

Cassica - Beauty of Ares

Carlos - Beauty of Ares

Crimp - Octavia Girl

Conrad - Octavia Girl

Celestina - Octavia Girl

Careen - The Land of Umbrellas

D

Dominic - Whenever You Want

Dudley - The Blood That Flows

Derrach - Behind His Mask

Dante - Sleeping Prince

E

Evander - Behind His Mask

Excelyn - Octavia Girl

F

Fiona - Kiss of Tragedy

Falon - Rose Red

Felicity-Ann - His 16th Face

Faire-Isle - Hidden Library

Fletch/Fletcher - If I Tie U Down

Favel - Octavia Girl

Fallcet - Octavia Girl

Faydra - Heart's Key

Fayette - The House With Two Halves

G

Gibson - His 16th Face

Gage - Sleeping Prince

Gavin - The Land of Umbrellas

H

Helona - Kiss of Tragedy

Harrison - Rose Red

Hattie - Hidden Library

Heratic - Sleeping Prince

Hessia - Beauty of Ares

I

Intarsia - Hidden Library

Iona - Sleeping Prince

Invocation - Beauty of Ares

J

Juliet - Kiss of Tragedy

June - Hidden Library

Jenna - Octavia Girl

Josh - Octavia Girl

John - Blog Entries of the Brokenhearted

K

Kalavan - Behind His Mask

Keziah - Rose Red

Kimberley - Born in January

Kerry - Blog Entries of the Brokenhearted

L

Laura - Whenever You Want

London - The Blood That Flows

Loring - Behind His Mask

Lance - His 16th Face

Leviticus - Sleeping Prince

Lisbet - Beauty of Ares

Lucy - Octavia Girl

Lou - Octavia Girl

Leander - Heart's Key

Lindsay - The Land of Umbrellas

M

Mark - Whenever You Want

Murmur - Behind His Mask

Marshall - The Blood That Flows

Misha - Octavia Girl

Mirr - Octavia Girl

Muriel - Tiny Wishes

Marissa - The Land of Umbrellas

N

Nixie - Kiss of Tragedy

Narissa - Rose Red

Natalie - If I Tie U Down

O

Osric - Rose Red

Olivine - Sleeping Prince

Oliver - The Land of Umbrellas

P

Paulo - Kiss of Tragedy

Pierce - The Blood That Flows

Paige - Rose Red

Pricina - His 16th Face

Pearl - Hidden Library

Philip - Octavia Girl

Q

Quinn - If I Tie U Down

R

Rylan - Kiss of Tragedy

Roan - The Blood That Flows

Rachel - Behind His Mask

Rhuk - If Diamonds Could Talk

Rin/Ringlet - If I Tie U Down

Raylynn - Sleeping Prince

Ryatt - Octavia Girl

Rennett - Octavia Girl

Rossi - Octavia Girl

Raif - Tiny Wishes

Ricky/Richenda - The Land of Umbrellas

S

Seth/Sethos - Kiss of Tragedy

Sweeper - The Blood That Flows

Schroder - The Blood That Flows

Sarah - Behind His Mask

Serissa - Behind His Mask

Sarafina - Behind His Mask

Serena - Behind His Mask

Steve (Skull Boy) - His 16th Face

Salinger - Hidden Library

Shannon - If I Tie U Down

Simon - If I Tie U Down

Stonic - Sleeping Prince

Sherman - Sleeping Prince

Sardius - Octavia Girl

Smoothie - Octavia Girl

Scion - Octavia Girl

T

Taylor - Kiss of Tragedy

Tate - The Blood That Flows

Tawnee - Kiss of Tragedy

Tremor - Behind His Mask

Trevor - Rose Red

Trinity - His 16th Face

Tallis - If I Tie U Down

Tiffany - If I Tie U Down

Todd - If I Tie U Down

Theology - Sleeping Prince

Tanya - Sleeping Prince

Testament - Sleeping Prince

Tuton - Sleeping Prince

Tiffania - Beauty of Ares

Temptic - Octavia Girl

Torsten - The House With Two Halves

Trevor - Tiny Wishes

Trip - Born in January

U

V

Valance - Behind His Mask

Veda - Hidden Library

Vantz - Beauty of Ares

Vash - Octavia Girl

W

Wystan - Rose Red

Wyn/Wyntessa - Tiny Wishes

X

Y

Z

Zaphier - Rose Red

No comments:

Dictionary of Characters

Sometimes, I think something like what I'm about to do would be useful, so I have made these before, but this time I'm going to post...