Thursday, September 8, 2011

My New Book: The Blood that Flows

Dear Readers,
Yes, it has finally happened. I've gone and made an ebook. I know. It's amazing. For years, I had readers write me and say things like, "This is amazing. You should get it published." Well, I couldn't do it with any of the books that I published on fanfiction.net or fictionpress.com, so this is a brand new story. Check it out. Gypsy Shadow Publishing decided to take me on.

Here's the synopsis for the back of the book:

I just wanted to root through Marshall’s files. That was my only reason for getting a job in a Private Investigator’s office. If I didn’t figure out what was happening to my sister soon … No. That was a lie. I knew what was happening to London. She was looking for a human and when she found one that suited her tastes, she was going to drink the poor sucker’s blood. If things went bad, he’d drink hers and then I’d have another mess to clean up. The last mess was her previous boyfriend. Yeah, I killed him, but you should have seen what he was about to do to her. I’m lucky that hasn’t come back to bite me, because vampire revenge is uglier than sin.

It's slated to go on sale online on October 1st of this year. That's less than a month away. Can you believe it? It'll be for sale on Amazon.com for sure and a few other choice spots. Just think of the joy of sitting down and reading my entire manuscript without the cliff hangers I leave at the end of each chapter just to entice you to come and read again next week. Well, there are still cliff hangers, but you get to go ahead a read the next chapter without waiting. Should be utter bliss.

I'm also going to announce 'The Blood that Flows' to everyone who has signed up on my favourite and alert lists. So if you came here to check out the big news, you'll probably hear it again. Also, instead of updating a piece of fiction online each week, I'm going to be updating this blog each and every Thursday. It's going to be like my old 'Wild Moon Swings' blog and you'll get to see why besides writing novels, I should also write a weekly column. I have some good stuff saved up and it should be a blast. So, please come check me out here every Thursday.

And as some of you may not have heard - I'm going by Stephanie now. Love is all around the world.

2 comments:

shylah said...

Stephanie! I loved this book! I absolutely love everything you write! Congratulations on getting published! :)

shylah said...

Stephanie! I loved this book! I absolutely love everything you write! Congratulations on getting published! :)

Cut Like Glass

One of the things I really enjoy writing is novelettes.  I wish I had discovered them sooner.  They are SO MUCH FUN! 'Cut Like Glass'...