Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bats in Between

Here's another title I'm promoting by Jandy Branch, Bats in Between.  It's a sequel to her novel Parakeet Princess.  I did some of the editing and I did the cover design again (remember cover design and cover art are two separate things).  Personally, I loved doing this cover.  It was extremely fun.  And I love the little white bats.  Anyway, this is my favourite of her three part trilogy.  I get completely wrapped up in the story.  It's very entertaining.  Here's the synopsis:

In her final year of high school in the small "Mormon town" of Upton, Heather MacLean seems to have everything going for her. Even though she's still considered the new-girl, she's feeling more comfortable. She's dating her dream boy, Ben Jones, and she's on track to become the town's first female valedictorian. But when Ben leaves town to go to university in the capital city, Heather is left to make friends with Aaron, the town's resident gloomy vampire-boy. Will she make it out of high school unscathed? Follow Heather through the sequel to "Parakeet Princess" as she navigates the perils of mandatory gym class, a long distance relationship, and finding out the hard way what love is not. This is a clean, uplifting story about growth and girl-power. Set in the 1990s, it has something to offer older readers looking to see reflections of their own experiences. 

It's available for purchase on smashwords.com, amazon.com and probably any other location where ebooks are sold.  It's $1.99 and I know that's pretty steep when you could be reading something for free.  Just as a hint, Parakeet Princess was made free awhile back, so if you're thinking you can't read this one because you didn't read the first one, now you can!  For free even!  It's also available in all the same places amazon, smashwords, and all those other places. 

Enjoy!  I loved this book!

No comments:

Cut Like Glass

One of the things I really enjoy writing is novelettes.  I wish I had discovered them sooner.  They are SO MUCH FUN! 'Cut Like Glass'...